Groups for Men in Career Transition.
We have life groups for men who are unemployed or who are in career transition. Come together for a time of
prayer, study, encouragement and networking. Both groups meet on Mondays at 9:00 a.m.
- East Community – Panera Bread in Farmington on Grand River at Whittaker. Contact Kurt Alber at 248.672.7333
- West Community – Java House in South Lyon at Pontiac Trl. between 9 & 10 Mile. Contact Rod Rhoad at 248.912.0043
Men’s Neighborhood Life Groups.
Check out the list below and contact the group leader directly if you're interested.
||Current Men's Life Groups
Mondays, 7:00 p.m.
- Pete Hoffman (Wixom) 248-914-3710
Mondays, 8:00 p.m.
- Chris Jones (South Lyon) 248-446-0103
Current Focus: Father/Son Study
Tuesdays, 6:00 a.m.
- Armando Kurili (Coffee Bean, Plymouth) 765-430-2426
Tuesdays, 7:00 a.m.
- Dave Johnson (Novi) 586-212-4289
Tuesdays, 7:00 p.m.
- Don Naggie (South Lyon) 248-486-4298
- Joe Whelan (Milford) 313-820-9536
- Jon Smith (Wixom) 248-921-6604
Wednesdays, 6:00 a.m.
- Stu Smith (Northville) 248-974-4639
Wednesdays, 6:30 a.m.
- Ken Kop (Farmington) 248-755-6685
Focus: Men Struggling in their Marriage
Thursdays, 7:00 a.m.
- Dirk Nelson (Northville) 248-765-0114
Thursdays, 7:30 p.m.
- Tobi Eifler (Canton) 248-412-3041
Thursdays, 8:00 p.m.
- Greg Brown (Plymouth) 734-961-0719
Fridays, 6:00 a.m.
- Daryl Rice (Big Boy, Novi) 248-912-0043
- Carter Guider (Caribou, Novi) 248-349-6723
- Bill Foy (Brock Home, Northville) 248-921-2148
- Craig Renneker (Tuscan Cafe, Northville) 248-349-1654
- George Maxton (Leo's, Novi) 248-697-9882
Fridays, 6:30 a.m.
- Jim Vallance (Panera, Novi/GR) 248-476-7948
- Dan Barba (Java House, South Lyon) 734-546-5112
- Mark Cramer (Java House) 734-516-0969
Fridays, 6:45 a.m.
- Ken Jones (Denny's in 12 Oaks, Novi) 810-252-5857
Fridays, 7:00 a.m.
- Phil Goodman (Leo's, Novi) 248-210-3953
We have the audio versions from some of our previous men's life groups. Catch the lessons you missed or would like to hear again!
Need Life Group Resources?
Click here to learn more about the Every Man series that will help facilitate a personal encounter with God and promote networking with other men.
Interested in a Men’s Life Group or Have Questions?
Contact Margaret with any questions at email@example.com.