Jobs at Oak Pointe
Join our staff of highly skilled, highly motivated Christ-followers.
The Community Pastor is responsible for leading the Great Commission and Great Commandment work in his assigned geographical area. He will do this by building a leadership team and infrastructure so that all generations who live within his area can be discipled well, cared for, and equipped for the work of service both inside and outside the church. The goal is to provide discipleship opportunities for people to develop spiritually into fully committed disciples of Christ. Download complete job description. To apply, email cover letter and resume to Rick Beemer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facilities Team Positions
The facilities department has several part-time positions available. We have openings for morning, evening, and weekend shifts. Contact Ed Ramold at 24-912-8742 or email@example.com for more info.
- Worship Center Chair Takedown Team: Work Sunday afternoons taking down the worship center chairs, so the room is available during the week for other activities.
- Janitorial Staff: These positions are responsible for cleaning and setting up the building for events. The hours are mostly evenings and weekends.
- Maintenance Staff: This position will help with minor building repairs including basic electrical and plumbing repairs. The hours are mostly during the week day.
Adventureland Staff Openings
We are making a change in the way we staff in Adventureland to make it more family friendly and workable for skilled people’s varied lives. Whether you are at home with kids or only available evenings due to work, if you have the skills and passion for kids’ ministry, being on our team may be what God has next for you.
We currently are looking for:
- Elementary Small Group Coordinators: Lead and support volunteers to effectively engage kids in their small groups. Help select activities that are fun and engaging for kids. Empower parents to help their kids grow in their faith.
- Elementary Large Group Programmers: Oversee creative presentations of Bible stories (curriculum provided) to kids, lead an energetic student praise and worship team, and coordinate a team to run the tech program, lighting and sound.
- Event Planners: Develop and work with a volunteer team or alongside a staff team as an event point person. Must be able to delegate jobs and oversee all aspects of the event. Larger events require the ability to engage, organize, and empower volunteers.
- K-5 Coaches: For those experienced coordinating and encouraging teams of adults who understand the dynamics of ministering to kids. Great for teachers or those with similar experience with children and working with parents.
- Interns: For those passionate about kid’s ministry who have the maturity, skills, gifting, availability and willingness to work hard and learn to develop as leaders in various areas of kids’ ministry. Previous experience effectively working/volunteering with kids is a must.
If you love working with both kids and adults, like having fun and being creative come check us out! We have flexible hours and you can work in the office, at home, or wherever. There is free childcare onsite during most office hours. Computer skills and the ability to encourage, train and work alongside volunteers is a must. We also provide training and are open to those who have the stuff but maybe not all the experience – yet! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caregivers for Babies & Children
If you have a heart for babies and children, we would love to talk with you about our childcare positions. We’re looking for loving people to care for our children during life groups and classes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays. This is a great opportunity for high school and college students, as well as adults. Substitute positions are available.
Looking for Volunteer Opportunities?
From greeters, to camera operators, to life group leaders, there’s a place for you to use your gifts to make church great for others.