We are excited to share that the NEXT Campaign is moving forward! Thank you to all who have prayerfully turned in commitment cards. Here are the details as of May 1, 2019.
Total Commitment Amount To Date: $9.2 million
Total Commitment Cards Submitted: 920
$500,000 Matching Challenge
This challenge was given to the congregation at the $9 million mark of the campaign by a family with the goal of reaching or exceeding the $10 million mark.
Moving Forward, By Faith
With $9.2 million in commitments to date, and a matching challenge that would result in another $1 million, by faith we believe the $10 million mark will be reached. Therefore, the NEXT Leadership Team is developing a plan at a $10 million level. Regular updates to the congregation will follow.
There are three ways to fulfill your NEXT comittment.
Give a one time gift or schedule recurring giving using your debit/credit card or checking account (incurs lowest fee).
One Time Gifts
• Visit online giving.
• Select “NEXT Building Capital Campaign” from the “Give” dropdown menu.
• Change giving frequency to “Regularly” as your set up your gift.
Text to Give
Setup takes about two minutes. Then, donating is as simple as sending a text.
• Text any amount followed by the word NEXT to 84321 (50 NEXT will donate $50).
• If it’s your first time using text-to-give, just follow the set up instructions.
Cash or Check
Use the NEXT giving envelopes available at the Welcome Center.
• Write “NEXT Campaign” in the memo field of your check.
• Include name along with email or mailing address in envelope.